1. Crane Driver
- Operation of bridge and semi-portal cranes;
- Transfer and storage of cargo with cranes using hooks, magnets and pliers;
- Timely and proper supply of the plants with the necessary materials for continuous work operations;
- Care for proper operation of the cranes.
General responsibility: Timely and quality performance of work activities to ensure continuous production process and complete compliance with the safety procedures at work.
Working conditions: work in three shifts in plant conditions, work at height.
Candidate’s basic qualifications:
- Secondary Education.
Additional qualifications of the candidates:
- Ability and will for teamwork;
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to work in a dynamic environment;
- Self-initiative and commitment;
- Awareness of safety at work;
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.